What is the role ?
Design, plan and implement a 12-13 week intensive coding bootcamp in one of the learning paths like Full-Stack web development, Android, Frontend development and Backend development. Design a curriculum by leveraging the best of online resources. Help trainees get un-stuck, debug, clarify concepts. Do code reviews and give generous feedback to trainees. Be a coach and a cheerleader. Continuously push, nudge and encourage trainees to produce their best work. Be fully responsible and accountable for the success of every trainee.
What is MountBlue ?
MountBlue is a unique coding bootcamp based out of Bangalore. Our vision is to be an alternative to traditional college education. Currently, we run coding bootcamps every 3 months for entry level developers on most popular web and mobile technologies, with the goal of finding them rewarding software development careers in startups. We already work with >150 startups. Our developers are in some of the most well-known startups in India – from bootstrapped software shops to unicorns. If successful, MountBlue will rewrite the technology higher education paradigm in the country.
- You love programming and have an endless list of things that you want to build
- You want to learn how to motivate others, improve people skills and provide guidance to aspiring developers
- You are looking to build subject-matter expertise and deepen your own personal knowledge
- You have a tech blog where you share your latest exploits
- You can eli5 most things you know
- You believe that education is broken and have ideas on how it could be made better
- 2+ years of software development experience
- 75 days of paid vacation! Work on side projects, incubate your startup, go do Vipassana, contribute to open source, learn the latest and the greatest or just chill
- Time-boxed work hours
- Competitive compensation
- INR 1L allowance that can be used for courses, seminars, events and travel
- Get paid to learn and teach
- Make an impact – Your contribution in building the next generation of coders
- Various CTOs and Directors of Engineering visit our bootcamp on a regular basis. Interact with them
- You will see and participate up close in the building of an early stage startup
- Great way to build people and leadership skills. Grow beyond being only an engineer- become a leader
MountBlue is Hiring For Software Engineer Trainee!