Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like?
• You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
• You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
• You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is…(Eligibility
- 2021 Batch : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (CS, IT, E&C & E&TC streams only) & MCA
- 60% throughout academics, with no breaks/year down
- Excellent communication skills
- Job Profile: Development/Testing/Managed Services/Dev-Support
- Work Location: Pune/Gurgaon
Why you will love this job:
• You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
• You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
Perks And Benefits
- Treat yourself with generous holidays gifts from Amdocs
- Access tons of complementary learning and upskilling programs to stay on top of what’s new in your field
- Enjoy our generous paid parental leave policy
- Enjoy a wide range of fun company activities for you and your family
- Secure your and your family’s future with Life and Disability insurance
- Take paid time off to volunteer for the causes that you’re passionate about
- Explore internal mobility opportunities. Experience different roles within Amdocs
- Stay grounded with wellbeing and mediation courses, lectures and self-development tools